I stumbled my way into Sephora yet once again initially looking for certain things but getting others, as usual. I initially went into Sephora looking to get some goodies for myself that I had been eyeing for a couple weeks. Turns out all the products that I placed on my wish list on my online account, they didn’t have in store. However, all of the holiday collections are already out on display in the store therefore I made it apparent to take closer looks, swatches etc. Throughout my whole shopping trip, I only got 5 products.
The products that I got my hands on are the following.
- Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio
- Smashbox Try it Kit
- Too Faced Sweet Indulgence palette
- Sephora Rouge lipstick in Hot Tango (red)
- Sephora Maniac Mat (mat 04/1234A, deep plum)
- Free sample of the Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
Overall, pricey experience but great products that I am very interested in and will review soon. Are there any products in this haul that you would like me to review, swatch or comment on? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section 🙂